Get Help Paying Your Rent

The CO Eviction Defense Project offers free legal aid and guidance to tenants facing eviction and housing insecurity.

There are two intake forms on this page:
1. Rental Assistance – if you need assistance paying rent in arrears or this month and in the future
2. Legal assistance – if you have a legal issue with your housing, not related to paying your rent

Please complete the Colorado Emergency Rental Assistance Program Application if you are seeking rental assistance, and get a Case ID before submitting our form. You can access that application at

Get Legal Help

The Community Economic Defense Project Law Firm is available for consultation and assistance with housing-related legal issues. If you do not need rental assistance but would like to speak to a lawyer, click below to request a consultation.